Andreas Besginow is with the inIT since 2017.
He started as a research assistant in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), where he worked on development of assistance systems for manual assembly.
As a part of that work he included 2D CNNs and 3D CNNs into the assistance systems for object detection and gesture detection.
In 2020 he changed groups and started as a PhD student with professor Markus Lange-Hegermann, where he now focuses on improving Gaussian Process (GP) models for anomaly detection applications.
inIT - Institut für industrielle Informationstechnik
Raum: CIIT EG 1.4
- Awards and scholarships
- Best graduate in "Technische Informatik", 2017
- JSPS Summer School research scholarship (06/2019-08/2019)
- Reviewer on CORE-ranked Conferences in CS:
- Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS, CORE A*): 2021, 2022
- International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS, CORE A): 2021, 2022
- Reviewer on engineering conferences:
- ETFA 2022