Machine vision has established itself as a key technology in manufacturing companies. This applies to its use in quality management, machine status monitoring, predictive maintenance, product analysis as well as human-computer interaction. Challenges to image-processing systems arise in particular from their use in automation systems. Information must be processed stably, securely and in real-time despite resource-limited hardware.
To meet these challenges, the Institute Industrial IT (inIT) of the OWL University of Applied Sciences and Arts is organizing the 8th colloquium "BVAu - Machine Vision in Automation" as part of the "Industrial Image Processing Initiative OWL". The series of events has a technical focus on state-of-the-art technologies with the corresponding level of detail. Fundamental and application-oriented contributions from industry and science are welcome.
- Image processing on resource-limited hardware
- Machine learning and deep learning in image processing
- Real-time image processing
- Visual Quality Inspection
- Multispectral Imaging
Fields of application:
- Industrial measurement and automation technology
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Vehicles and robotics
- Assistance systems and human-machine systems
- Safety engineering and biometrics
- Life sciences, medicine and health technology
- 26.06.2022: Submission abstracts
- 18.07.2022: Confirmation of acceptance
- 25.09.2022: Submission final version
- 14.10.2022: Application deadline
Contribution submission (talk, paper):
Interested authors are invited to submit a abstract (300-500 words) of their proposed paper. Accepted papers will be published in a citable form. For more information and to submit a paper, please visit www.jk-bvau.de.