The 19th edition of WFCS will focus on all forms of communication supporting automation within factories and in other contexts, especially considering recent developments. WFCS is the largest IEEE conference that is especially dedicated to communication for (industrial) automation systems and aims to provide a forum for researchers, developers and practitioners to review and discuss recent trends in the area and share innovative research directions.
• Communication Systems and Technologies;
• Protocols and Standards for Networked Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems;
• Real-time, Safety, Security and Maintenance of Automation Systems and Networks;
• Applying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to enhance and Communication Technologies for Industry 4.0;
• Low-power and Green Communication in Industry;
• Recent advances in research domains with similar communication requirements.
CALL FOR PAPERS
• Regular and Special Session Papers: up to 8 double-column pages, following the IEEE conference template.
• Work-in-Progress (WiP) Papers: up to 4 double-column pages, following the IEEE conference template.
All accepted regular, special session, and WiP papers that will be presented at the conference will be published in IEEE proceedings and will appear in IEEE Xplore.
Special session proposals:
• Deadline: December 10th, 2022
• Notifications: December 17th, 2022
Regular and special session submissions:
• Deadline: February 3th, 2023
• Notifications: February 28th, 2023
• Final versions: March 15th, 2023
Work in Progress submissions:
• Deadline: March 10th, 2023
• Notifications: March 27th, 2023
• Final versions: April 7th, 2023
For more information on this 2023 WFCS online Conference, please visit: wfcs23.unipv.it
For more information on other IES events, please visit: www.ieee-ies.org/conferences